Dear Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of camper:
We have received your child’s registration for the 2022 WeiKem Soccer camp and we are looking forward to a weekend of soccer. There are several very important items to be addressed for this year’s camp.
NOTE: Parents/Guardians – please bring your own child on the first day, due to liability release & waiver reasons. We will have the form ready for you to sign.
Please carefully review the information below:
- The camp runs Friday, July 15 through Sunday, July 17, 2012.
Friday will be 6 p.m. to about 8:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 11 am.
- Your child should check-in around 5:45 pm. on Friday and 7:45 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday (please, no earlier) at the Registration Table located at deck at Soccer Field.
- Please be there to pick up your child about 8:15 p.m. on Friday and about 10:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday each day. Please make sure you (or anyone authorized for pick up) bring your I.D. with you to pick up your child (ren). We may not end right at that time but we will like you to arrive so we can send your child (ren) home.
- Each child should bring a towel, extra shirt, indoor/outdoor shoes, shin guards (optional)… all marked with the child’s name. In addition, a jersey will be provided and be worn on all sessions.
- Ted Drewes will be served on Friday. Snacks for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday will be chick-fil-a and Sunday will be pizza. (Please note: we must know of any food allergies!)
- We are aware of the temperatures throughout the weekend. There will be lots of water available and will keep you posted. Have your child (ren) bring their own water bottle to fill up with water.
- The Camp is not a forum for deaf education debate; therefore, please refrain from any deaf education discussion with other parents/volunteers/children. We ask this so that the camp will be an enjoyable and comfortable atmosphere for all involved.
- Without sponsors, this camp would not be possible. Please patronize any sponsor that you see at the camp and tell them how much you appreciate their support!
- There may be photos taken throughout the camp. Please let us know if you do not want your child in the photos. They will also be on various websites to show off “WeiKem”.
- Camp Picture will be taken on Saturday
- We are aware the COVID-19 is still around. We care about you and your safety. If your child or children feel ill, have a fever or cough, please take preventive measures for health and let us know. Of course, we will retain for privacy. We understand there may be a chance your child or children may have to stay home. You are welcome to wear a mask, however, we practice total communication. Also please let us know if your child or children don’t plan to come on a certain day.
Directions to Soccer Camp:
Whitfield High School
175 S Mason Rd
St. Louis, MO 63141
There are three soccer fields, and DO NOT go to the two fields next to each other, they are closed for the summer. Please follow the signs and you will see a blue canopy with a table in the back of the school. I will find a volunteer to stand and point which directions to go. Please go to the blue canopy to check in. Map – https://weikemsoccercamp.org/campinfo/
For emergencies or need information – you can text us. Charlie -(864) 760-3089 or Paige (479) 879-3776.
We look forward seeing you all!
Paige and Charlie