Dear Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of camper:
We have received your child’s registration for the 2019 WeiKem Soccer camp and we are looking forward to a weekend of soccer. There are several very important items to be addressed for this year’s camp.
NOTE: Parents/Guardians – please bring your own child on the first day, due to liability release & waiver reasons.
Please carefully review the information below:
- The camp runs Friday, July 26 through Sunday, July 28, 2019.
Friday will be 6 p.m. to about 8:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 10:30 am.
- Your child should check-in around 5:45 pm. on Friday and 7:45 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday (please, no earlier) at the Registration Table located at deck at Soccer Field.
- Please be there to pick up your child about 8:15 p.m. on Friday and about 10:15 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday each day. Please make sure you (or anyone authorized for pick up) bring your I.D. with you to pick up your child (ren).
- Each child should bring a towel, extra shirt, indoor/outdoor shoes, shin guards (optional)… all marked with the child’s name. In addition, a jersey will be provided and be worn on all sessions.
- Ted Drewes will be served on Friday. Snacks for Saturday and Sunday. (Please note: we must know of any food allergies!)
- We are aware of the temperatures throughout the weekend. We will have lots of water available. We will keep you all posted. Have your camper bring their own water bottle to fill it up with water.
- The Camp is not a forum for deaf education debate; therefore, please refrain from any deaf education discussion with other parents/volunteers/children. We ask this so that the camp will be an enjoyable and comfortable atmosphere for all involved.
- Without sponsors, this camp would not be possible. Please patronize any sponsor that you see at the camp and tell them how much you appreciate their support!
- There may be photos taken throughout the camp. Please let us know if you do not want your child in the photos. They will also be on various websites to show off “WeiKem”.
- The Camp Picture will be taken on Saturday.
Directions to Soccer Camp:
Whitfield High School
175 S Mason Rd
St. Louis, MO 63141
There are three soccer fields, and DO NOT go to the two fields next to each other, they are closed for the summer. Please follow the signs and you will see a blue canopy with a table in the back of the school. I will find a volunteer to stand and point which directions to go. Please go to the blue canopy to check in.
If any questions – please reply back on email. Thank you.
We look forward seeing you all!
Paige and Charlie