Dear Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of camper:
We have received your child’s registration for the 2018 WeiKem Soccer camp and we are looking forward to a weekend of soccer. There are several very important items to be addressed for this year’s camp.
NOTE: Parents/Guardians – please bring your own child
on the first day, due to liability release & waiver reasons.
Please carefully review the information below:
- The camp runs Friday, July 6 through Sunday, July 8, 2018.
Friday will be 6 p.m. to about 8:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9:30 a.m. to Noon.
- Your child should check-in around 5:45 pm. on Friday and 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday (please, no earlier) at the Registration Table located at deck at Tony Glavin Soccer Complex.
- Please be there to pick up your child about 8:30 p.m. on Friday and about Noon – 12:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday each day. Please make sure you (or anyone authorized for pick up) bring your I.D. with you to pick up your child (ren).
- Each child should bring a towel, extra shirt, indoor/outdoor shoes, shin guards (optional)… all marked with the child’s name. In addition, a jersey will be provided and be worn on all sessions.
- Ted Drewes will be served on Friday. Sandwich for Saturday and Pizza for Sunday. Snacks will be provided as well. (Please note: we must know of any food allergies!)
- We are aware of the temperatures throughout the weekend. We will have lots of water available and there is also an indoor facility we can use if we get too hot. We will keep you all posted. Have your camper bring their own water bottle to fill it up with water.
- The Camp is not a forum for deaf education debate; therefore, please refrain from any deaf education discussion with other parents/volunteers/children. We ask this so that the camp will be an enjoyable and comfortable atmosphere for all involved.
- Without sponsors, this camp would not be possible. Please patronize any sponsor that you see at the camp and tell them how much you appreciate their support!
- There may be photos taken throughout the camp. Please let us know if you do not want your child in the photos. They will also be on various websites to show off “WeiKem”.
- The Camp Picture will be taken on Saturday.
Directions to Tony Glavin Soccer Complex:
#2 Woodland Parkway
Cottleville, MO 63376
- From I-70 – Exit Mid Rivers Mall Drive (Routh) and travel approximately 3.8 to Ohmes Road and then turn right. Follow to second street, Woodlands Parkway, then turn right. The complex is on the right.
- From I-64/Hwy 40 – Exit North on Highway 94 to Mid Rivers Mall Dr and make a left (North). Follow Mid Rivers Mall Drive for approximately 1.9 miles to Ohmes Road and make a left. Follow to the second street, Woodlands Parkway, and turn right. The complex is on the right.
- The navigational devices don’t always locate us properly so we recommend you print these directions as a back-up should you choose to use one.
If any questions – please reply back on email. Thank you.
We look forward seeing you all!
Paige and Charlie